I haven’t had much time to blog about the knitting I have been doing. So I took a picture of some of the finished and in progress knits. Also in the back of the picture is a crocheted baby sweater and hat in Patons SWS. I made this in the spring time and didn’t have time to take a picture of it. It became a store sample. I decided to bring it home, though since I am not teaching crochet right now.
1. Top Left – Ribbed Wristwarmers (and next to it hat) in Manos
2. Snowflake Hat from Newton’s Knitting, I added some additional colorwork on the top and used the third color for the top of the hat. I am going to teach this in my December’s knitting class. 🙂 I love how it turned out.
3. Mosaic Knitting hat – I attempted the endless knot pattern on this sock, but did it on this hat. It turned out “neat” but there isn’t enough contrast between the variegated yarn and the gray yarn to show the endless knot.
4. Light Blue top is a top down pullover I was making for a knitting class I have been thinking about teaching. I didn’t finish it because I panicked thinking the neckline would be too small. I think I need a little person (ie. baby) to try this on for me. Maybe when I have more time next spring I will finish this. Oh, and you probably can’t tell, but it has a row of beads on it. 🙂
5. Trekking Sock – pretty November colors…very orangy!
6. Top right – Doll head and part of body. I thought about making my girls dolls for Christmas. I need to pick this back up.
7. Austermann sock (the one with the Aloe in it…)
8. Blue hat – Iceland wool. I made this for when Sierra went to Brownie camp. She wore it twice, maybe. It was definitely a warm hat, though.
The snowflake hat deserves its own picture, so I will try to take a picture of it tonight.